5/07/2011

Outfit of the day

Top: H&M / Shorts: Vintage / Shoes: Vans  

A simple outfit for today, the nice hot weather is coming back finally. Right now I'm sitting home with very very very bad hay fever I hate it so much. At the moment I really look like a zombie. Although i love Spring and Summer, i hate having hay fever. But nothing to do about it, I'm still enjoying my last free days before school begins. For those who didn't know it yet, i colored my hair again and thinking about going to the hairdresser next month. I just cant have the same hairstyle for months. So bad, i will show you some photos in my next outfit post, hope you like it. 

2 comments:

  1. Cool post! Lovely summer look! Don't you just love the weather right now?! Unbelievable hah! Great blog! XO Raspberry & Rouge

    http://raspberry-rouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top! I wish it was sunny in London too... it's warm though

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
xoxo