5/14/2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Blazer: Primark / Top: H&M / Skirt: ZARA / Shoes: Monki / Bag: Primark

The outfit photos i blogged before but were removed by blogger. So here they are again. It's finally weekend I'm waiting for some friend to come over and spend time with them. I got a lot of school work to do to i guess this weekend is about school. On the photos you see what my hair looks like now. I'm thinking about getting it a bit shorter by the end of this month. You may notice that i change a lot from hairstyles/colors, i keep on doing that till i found the perfect one for me LOL. You may already know, that i stretched my ear till 3mm, it hurt a bit but I'll get over that. In about 2 weeks I'll get a bigger one, i think that one is going to be more painful than this one was What are you plans for the weekend?  

8 comments:

  1. I had the same problem with blogger... I published a post and it was deleted with all the comments I had before :( I think there were a problem with blogger...
    Anyway... I love so much this photos, the light and the outfit ofcourse! What I like the most is the skirt and that school-bag!! :)

    xoxo
    www.mycherrygum.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag babe!

    x

    Fashionfifth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bag!! Love your hair by the way. Very edgy!

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. dat tasje is echt fantastisch! net zoals die print mixture van shirt en rok - I like!
    dankjewel voor de haar-complimenten, hihihi. super zin in donderdag!!! gaan we er met z'n allen tegelijk heen?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the light in these photos, and your hair would look really cute short all around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So vintage and that bag is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastische foto's en look girl! Love it !!

    X Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
xoxo