8/04/2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Jacket: Vintage / T-Shirt: Boyfriend / Jeans: H&M / Loafers: Monki 

The photos from todays shoot. I haven't done that much today because of the rainy weather, and this is the summer over here in Holland...I finally got myself a new job so I hope  to get started this week and save a lot of money to go on vacation with the bf.  I don't have much inspiration lately but I think its time to try some new things out..the question is What can i do? I still don't know it but time will tell. I'm busy thinking... 
Enjoy the rest of the night, i'm out for today xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit soooooooo much!

    stylishinsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoes!

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
xoxo