8/08/2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

 Blazer: H&M / T-Shirt: H&M / Jeans: H&M / Wedges: Monki / Hat: Zipper / Glasses: Vintage

The photo's from last day.. I just realize that im out of outfit photos so thats the next thing I'm about to do after this. I'm relaxing home with my boyfriend, enjoying our last free time before he goes to school =( Got alot to do today. I'm finally done with cleaning my room, I still need to go to the grocery store because there is no food over here. You gotta be kidding me right? So the plans for today.. Making new outfit photos and gotta buy us some food! 
What are all you doing on this beautiful day?  
 

3 comments:

  1. Je bent ook gewoon een cutie jij. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie outfit. Vind het hoedje erg leuk! En die kleur lippenstift staat je supergoed:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super mooie outfit! je hebt een pracht van een blog! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
xoxo