11/04/2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Blazer: H&M / T-shirt: DIY / Jeans: H&M / Heels: Monki

It's been a hectic day today, A lot of homework and a deadline for my project. I finished it this afternoon now waiting for the result. Hope all the stress 
and work pay off. At the moment I'm still busy working on homework for the upcoming week. Still so much to do, and i hope I'm able to get it done 
on time. Beside all the school work this week was also full of Press days witch off course i had to visit. There will be a post online soon of the Pressdays. 
Weekend finally started for the most of you, what are your plans for the upcoming days?
 

4 comments:

  1. Stunning minimalistic outfit. Love the boots so much!

    LUAR

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member. 



    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ please list me on twitter so i will know u're my blog follower.


    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
xoxo