2/12/2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

 Faux Fur: New Look / Blouse: Monki / Legging: H&M / Boots: Dr. Martens

It was a typical lazy Sunday today, but i have enjoyed it to the fullest. At first i felt like doing nothing all day but some thing changed my mind 
and i thought.. well its a good day for some new outfit photos. Seeing all the kids having the time of their life out in the snow playing on the ice. 
I made my first step on ice this year lol. Well since its the last day of this beautiful weekend its time to be 
lazy again because tomorrow works starts again ugh.   
withlove, Zafiera
 

4 comments:

  1. You have an amazing blog & amazing style! I love it!

    pinkcloudsandrainydays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. RRRWAUW :) so nice!
    i've found your blog by the website fashionfollow, and, i realy realy like it out here! you have such a great own style, witch inspires me a lot!

    i'm writing a blog by my self to since a while, and i can still lern a lot. so, if you have the time i would ask you to just take a look, and tell me what you think! cant wait to hear your opinion! hihi.

    au revoir,

    liefs, laila.

    www.attheboutique.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
xoxo